Working together to enable all our children and young people to achieve their ambitions and reach their full potential.
To be an outstanding school that meets individual needs and prepares students personally, socially and academically for a successful future.
Ethos and Values
At Ishbilia Kindergarten, we aim to:
- Have high aspirations for all.
- Develop conscientious and global citizens.
- Meet each child’s individual needs.
- Promote respect and tolerance for others.
- Educate the whole child.
- Embody Saudi Arabian cultural and Islamic values.
The Multinational School values are:
- Aspirations (Excellence, challenge, effort, attainment, pride, exceeding potential)
- Well Being (safety, empathy, care, charity, self-actualization, belonging, inclusion, self-esteem)
- Access (Inclusion, meeting the needs of individuals)
- Responsibility (pride, loyalty appropriate language / attitudes / behaviors, tolerance, clean environment)
- Ethics (Equity, trust, honesty, integrity, care for the environment, Respect)
Ishbilia Kindergarten is a dedicated Early Years School for children aged 2 to 6 years operating successfully since 2014. We are part of the Multinational School Group and a satellite of the Riyadh campus which was established in 1998.
Intuitive Education provide management and operational support and our education programs follow the same standards and policies that have made the Multinational School one of the top private international schools in Riyadh.
Our Early Years Education Programme is different to a regular nursery or crèche. We carefully prepare our students for onward learning. Our students arrive at Primary School better prepared with a wider range of knowledge and are motivated and eager to learn more.
Our programme is academically excellent, drawing from the Australian Early Years Curriculum. Our children are only taught by internationally qualified and experienced teachers. Learning takes place in a child-centred, play-based structure founded on years of research.
Dedicated classes are offered for:
- Pre-KG classes (2-3 years old)
- KG1 classes (3-4 years old)
- KG2 classes (4-5 years old)
- Foundation classes (5-6 years old)
Students enjoy a beautiful playground with a lot of space to run, jump and have fun. Classrooms are state of the art, fitted with smart-boards and quality learning recourses including musical instruments, art and crafts, books, games and toys.
We prioritise student safety and wellbeing with strong pastoral care standards upheld. Additionally, if the need arises our students can access the doctors adjacent to our facility.
We know that securing a place for your child is difficult at any of the top international schools in Riyadh. Fortunately, our students are guaranteed a place in Year 1 at the Multinational School Riyadh after completion of the Foundation Year with us.
As the KG is located inside the Ishbilia Compound, Riyadh, our Kindergarten is highly secure. For more information about the compound including security and facilities please visit www.ksacompounds.com.
For more information on the Multinational School Riyadh, please visit www.mns-r.com.
If you would like to know more about the importance of Early Years education, you are warmly invited to register your interest on our registration page. We will contact you to arrange a tour so you can see for yourself how our children love school.