Academic Year 2019-2020
A Registration Fee of SAR 3,000.00 and a book deposit Fee will be charged when a new student enrols in Ishbilia Kindergarten. The Registration Fee is paid once on enrolment and is non-refundable.
Students who have not been in Kindergarten for a period of the last 12 months are considered to be no longer registered at the Kindergarten. Any student returning after this period will be required to register again.
Students leaving the Kindergarten will only be refunded their Book Deposit after all books are returned in good condition and all the fees due are cleared. The book deposit should be claimed within 6 months of the Student leaving the Kindergarten. The fees and book deposits are as follows:
Please note VAT 5% will be applicable on Registration Fees and Tuition Fees of all categories as per Saudi VAT regulations. The prices given below are excluding VAT.
|Class Title||Yearly Fee||Fee Per Term||Book Deposit|
|Kindergarten 1 - 3 Years old||SAR 38,100||SAR 12,700||SAR 500|
|Kindergarten 2 - 4 Years old||SAR 38,100||SAR 12,700||SR 500|
|Foundation - 5 Years old||SAR 47,100||SAR 15,700||SR 500|
Please note that the above fees include only compulsory stationery requirements for all students, a separate list for each year is available on request.
Please note: no portion of term fees will be refunded for students who leave during that term.
Parents must notify the Registrar at least two weeks prior to leaving date so that the leaving procedure can be completed in time. The leaver’s form is available on the website or from Reception.
Student Reports/Transfer Certificates will then be issued when all books have been returned and all outstanding accounts have been paid.
Moving to Multinational School After Foundation
At the end of Foundation in Ishbilia Kindergarten, your children will be able to transfer into Year 1 at the Multinational School – Riyadh subject to existing registration guideliines.
If a student is successfully accepted into the Multinational School – Riyadh, the usual registration fee of SAR 5,500 will be reduced to SAR 2,500.
- Fees must be paid prior to the commencement of each new financial period and no student will be admitted to the Kindergarten until the fees are paid in full.
- Please note that invoices for each instalment are sent in advance. Misplacing or not receiving the invoice will not be considered a valid reason for failure to pay the school fees by the due date. It is your responsibility to inform us of any change of email address and contact us if you do not receive an invoice.
- Fees paid with a cheque that is dishonoured will entail an additional SAR 200.00 service charge.
- Registration or school fees cannot be transferred to another student or another put towards another instalment.
- Parents are responsible for advising their sponsoring companies regarding the school’s payment policy and payment schedule in order to avoid any delay in payment.
- A late fee of SAR 1,000.00 will be added to any outstanding fees.
- Non-payment of fees will result in the student’s immediate termination of class attendance. Re-admittance will not be permitted until such time as all outstanding balances have been paid.
- If a parent withdraws a student from the kindergarten during the academic year, no portion of the fees will be refunded. If the fees haven’t been paid for any reason, you will still be liable to pay them. There will be no proportionate fee adjustments calculated based on the days attended.
- Students leaving the kindergarten will only be refunded their Book Deposit once all their books have been returned in good condition and all the fees due are cleared. The book deposit should be claimed within 6 months of the Student leaving the kindergarten.
- In order to guarantee a place in the school for your child in 2020/2021 you will be asked to pay SR 2,500.00 per student by the 2nd of April. This amount will be subsequently deducted from the first instalment fee due for 2020/2021. Please note this amount is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- New Students who gain admission to the school for the following academic year need to pay the registration fee, book deposit at the time of Registration. The first instalment fees must be paid before 22nd August 2019.
- Please note the Registration fee is non-refundable in the event that student does not join the school for whatever reason.
- Transfers from Ishbilia Kindergarten to the Multinational School are only permitted at the end of Foundation year and not before this time.